Re: [CANSLIM] Anyone familiar with Investools? Now I am, wel…

Author: dmusicant
To: Doug Hartman, CANSLIM Stock Investment Group
Subject: Re: [CANSLIM] Anyone familiar with Investools? Now I am, well, somewhat.
On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 06:08:14 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

:Does anyone have any experience with Fred Richards and http://www.stratinv.net/ ? He uses CANSLIM, then simplifies it, and appears to a have posted some pretty good real time numbers  since 1996.

You hijacked my thread. If you want to discuss a different topic, start
your own thread. Basic net-ese.

Dan