Meltdown Ballot

Author: CityArt at the library
To: City Art
Subject: Meltdown Ballot

City Art 2011

Meltdown Ballot

Please vote for up
to ten readers whom you’d like to see perform for the Meltdown this year on
September 1st.  You may write-in a
reader if he/she are someone who has been associated with City Art in the past.
Please title your e-mail “Meltdown 2011”.   Instructions for subscribing to the e-mail list for
City Art follows the ballot.  Forward this info to anyone who would benefit.  We will tabulate votes on August 25th.

Please send your
votes to joeltlong@???.

Thanks, and Happy
voting.

Joel Long, City
Art

Meltdown Ballot

___Ahumada,
Hector
___Ameel,
Britta
___Anderson,
Sandy
___Baird,
Nancy
___Balluck,
Pam
___Ballam,
Shanan
___Berenson,
Malcolm
___Bickmore,
Lisa
___Bond,
Melissa
___Bradley,
DeNorris
___Brennan,
Karen
___Button,
Harmony
___Caldiero,
Alex
___Camoin, Francois
___Candland,
Lara
___Carney,
Rob
___Carr,
Harold
___Clark,
Maureen
___Cokinos,
Chris
___Coles,
Bill
___Coles,
Joan
___Coles,
Katherine
___Coulbrooke,
Star
___Dagold,
Raphael
___DeNevers,
Klancy
___Dentz,
Shira
___ Deulen,
Danielle
___Dressler,
Mylene
___Duffey,
Barbara
___Duraj,
Halina
___Eberth,
Bob
___Erickson,
Tim
___Fouts,
Diane
___Fuller,
Miles
___Gills,
Michael
___Glick,
Robert
___Hallstrom,
Rich
___Hamblin,
Laura
___Hart,
Heidi
___Hauke,
Nathan
___Hawkins,
David
___Hoffman,
Andy
___Howard,
Jean
___Hunt
Shelley
___Jacques
Sides, Dana
___Johnson,
Kimberly
___Johnson,
Wayne
____Jordan,
Teresa
___Ketzle,
Paul
___Kidd,
Stacey
___Kilpatrick,
Lynn
___Kocks,
Dorothee
___Kranes,
David
___Kubarycz,
Brian
___Larsen,
Lance
___Lee,
Esther
___Leibo,
Chris
___Lindenberg,
Rebecca
___Lisalata,
Lisa
___Lison,
Kathe
___Long,
Joel
___Lonsinger,
Dawn April
____McAullife,
Sheena
___McGriff, Michael
___Madden
Patrick
___Marano,
Dawn
___Marshall,
Christine
___Marsten,
Rachel,
___Martine,
A.J.
___McLane,
Michael
___Melendez,
Maria
___Metcalf,
Jeff
___Minich,
Jan
___Moulton,
Iris
___Murdoch,
Barbara
___Murphy,
Miriam
___Newman,
Lance
___O’Keefe,
Timothy
___Olivera,
Felicia
___Olsen,
Lance
___Ostler,
Lin
___Osherow,
Jacqueline
___Pace,  David
___Palmer,
Michael
___Patton,
Christopher
___Paul,
Jacob
___Pecor,
Amanda
___Place,
Myke
___Rasmussen,
Pax
___Rekdal,
Paisley
___Safran, Aniko
___Saje,
Natasha
___Sample,
Susan
___Saunders,
Gerda
___Scott,
Kirstin
___Shipley,
James Ely
___Sieczkowski,
Brenda
___Simonsen,
Holly
___Sinor,
Jennifer
___Snell,
Ned
___Sowder,
Michael
___Stansbury,
Nicole
___Stevenson,
David
___Stott,
Laura
___Stradley,
Shawn
___Subach,
Karen
___Swenson,
Paul
___Takacs,
Nancy
___Thon,
Melanie Rae
___Tonge,
Jennifer
___Torti,
Sylvia
___Tuttle,
Stephen
___van
Ieperen, Jerry
___Wagenaar,
Mark
___Werner, Maximilian
___Wiggins,
Lyle
___Yates,
Jennifer
___Young,
Darlene
___Zollinger,
Shari

Other:

E-mail list:  These are the instructions for getting
on the City Art e-mail list to find out about readings for this year.  You may already be receiving the
mailings for the City Art Mailer, if not, please take a moment to put yourself
on the list so you can find out about all of our readings.  Pass this information to others.  I will send all e-mails through this
system this year.

Subscribing to the City Art mailing list allows
you to receive an email  reminder
in advance of each performance. To subscribe to the list,  follow these instructions:

1) Go to
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cityart

2) Enter your email address and your name.

3) Click subscribe.

4) A confirmation email will be sent to the email
address you entered.  To confirm
your subscription, you *must* reply to the message. It is not necessary to
modify the body of the message before replying.

5) A final confirmation message will be sent to
you. If you do not
receive a confirmation message welcoming you to
the list, you have not  been
subscribed and you should ask for assistance.

This is an announce-only list; you can expect to
receive only one or two messages per month during the City Art season. Please
do not reply directly to messages sent from this list, there is a possibility
that they will not be seen.

If you have any questions or if you need help
subscribing or managing  your
subscription.

Joel Long