Re: [BSLWAC] Alexander Street, Chadwyk

Author: Backstage Library Works Authority Contol Listserv
To: Backstage Library Works Authority Contol Listserv
Subject: Re: [BSLWAC] Alexander Street, Chadwyk
Judith,

Concerning the BSLW reports that accompany the quarterlies: I have a simple
Excel-based procedure for handling these that cuts down on the time they
require by about 75%. I made the procedure available here a couple of years
ago and it was well received. Did you see it then?

BTW, with III we also have to review local system-generated reports as well
as the BSLW reports after quarterly updates just like you do.

Ted Waller
Carlyle Campbell Library
Meredith College
919 760 8381