[Bananabots] University Seminar on Biology and Robots

Author: Pete Ashdown
To: bananabots
Subject: [Bananabots] University Seminar on Biology and Robots
There is a University of Utah seminar on applying principals from biology
to robots this Friday at 3:00. Although this is will be addressed in an
advanced manner, the MCS Robotics Club is welcome to attend. I don't know
whether it is possible to get the kids out of school early for this, but we
are depending on parents to make that decision with their children, as we
have no bus transportation or any other coordination otherwise arranged.
Based on the picture in the attached flier of a gecko-like robot climbing
the glass, I'm sure the kids will find the discussion engaging.