[Souther-elist] 25 Days of November

Author: Linda Schott
To: Linda Schott
Subject: [Souther-elist] 25 Days of November
Here’s something new I learned today. “The Post-it® Note was invented
as a *solution
without a problem*: Dr. Spencer Silver developed a unique, repositionable
adhesive, but the 3M scientist didn’t know what to do with his discovery.
Then, six years later, a colleague of Dr. Silver, Art Fry, remembered the
light adhesive when he was daydreaming about a bookmark that would stay put
in his church hymnal. The rest is history. Today, Post-it® Brand boasts more
than 4,000 unique products, and has become one of the most well-known and
beloved brands in the world.” Think about where we’d be today if Art Fry
didn’t take the time to encourage and see the possibilities Dr. Silver had
developed. How many of our youth today are being overlooked because they
simply don’t “fit” the right mold. You as Bigs are changing that each and
every time you and your Little get together. You are bringing out the best
in him/her and showing them their full potential. Show your pride in how
you’re making a difference! Donate $25 (or more) to the 25 Days of November
Campaign and receive the limited edition “BIGS Happen” tshirt. **be sure to
put in the notes section your tshirt size (men’s sizes). Shirts available
after December 10th**

Click below to donate

https://secure.modpay.com/vterm/vterm1.cfm?an&co&ncn&nan&don&clientcode=C47B4907

*BONUS!* For the next 10 people that donate at least $25, you will receive *2
(yes 2!)* packages of Post-its to create new and wonderful possibilities
with your Little. Check out what one artist created using just Post-it
notes!

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Bigs Participating: **57***

*Amount Raised: **$1,820***

*Days to Go: **13***

*Bigs Needed: **193 (14.84 more per day)***

* *

* *

*Linda Schott*

Marketing and PR

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah

151 E 5600 South #200

Murray, UT 84107

office - 801-743-1668

cell - 801-205-1916

*Please take a moment to update your records with my new email address **
linda.schott@???* <linda.schott@???>

*Changing How* *Our Children** Grow up in Utah*

*Confidentiality Notice: This message (which includes any attachments) is
intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential
or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege
or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you receive
this is in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thanks. *