BBBSU Elist 25 Days of November

Author: Linda Schott
To: elist
Subject: BBBSU Elist 25 Days of November
According to legend, the Saxons called November “Blood Month” because they
sacrificed many animals to their gods in that month. Here at Big Brothers
Big Sisters of Utah we don’t ask for blood, but for the commitment and
caring each of you give *your *Little. We know how *dedicated you are* and
how much *you’re making a difference* in the life of child by creating a
long-lasting friendship. Today you can donate $25 (or more) as part of the
25 Days of November Bigs Campaign and receive an exclusive, limited edition
Bigs t-shirt that you can wear with pride. Let everyone you know how much
you give, so a child doesn’t have to sacrifice their future... **Be sure to
put your t-shirt size (in men’s sizes) in the note section. *Shirts will be
available for pick up at our office beginning December 10th*

Total Bigs Participating : 19

Total Money Raised: $600

Bigs to Go: 231

Days to Go: 21

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Linda Schott*

Marketing and PR

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah

151 E 5600 South #200

Murray, UT 84107

office - 801-743-1668

cell - 801-205-1916

*Please take a moment to update your records with my new email address **
linda.schott@???* <linda.schott@???>

*Changing How* *Our Children** Grow up in Utah*

*Confidentiality Notice: This message (which includes any attachments) is
intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential
or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege
or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you receive
this is in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thanks. *