Re: MtMan-List: trade gun sights....etc.....ramblings

Author: huntj1
To: hist_text
Subject: Re: MtMan-List: trade gun sights....etc.....ramblings
I have had my Curly trade gun for many yrs. I found that it will shoot and come close to the target at a long range. It will shoot beyond my ability to hit. Keep in mind your ability to hit your intended target.

A long time AMM friend once told me not to take the long marginal shots as it will strain your barrell and cause it to lenghten. Naturally I did not believe him. After having to cut the barrel down several times from long shots I now believe him.

An AMM member would not shit a non member would he ?