Utah Democrats News UT Democrats News - Dec 8, 2009

Author: Utah Democrats News
To: utdemocrats_news
Subject: Utah Democrats News UT Democrats News - Dec 8, 2009

    Dear Friend,I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving
holiday with family and friends this year. As we look forward to the
approaching Hanukkah and Christmas celebrations, I wish all of you and your
families a joyous holiday season.Please review the events and issues listed
below. There are a number of opportunities to become more involved in the
Democratic Party. January 23, 2010 is the date for our Democratic Crystal
Ball or "Legislative Gala". This year's keynote speaker will be Florida
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Of more immediate concern is the
effort by Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon and the Democratic County
Council to protect human services, prevent an increase in recreation fees,
and avoid job cuts. As our nation and communities struggle through the now
two year old recession, the services and jobs these local Democrats are
fighting to preserve need your support. Please attend tonight'Sincerely,
Wayne HollandChair, Utah State Democratic Committee

2010 Democratic Campaign Interns Needed!

For additional information click here
<http://www.utdemocrats.org/resources/view/143077/?topic=13414> or email
utahfieldassociates@???

http://www.actblue.com/page/