Re: mms_soap pricing suggestions

Author: Trista Page
To: 'MMS Soap List'
Subject: Re: mms_soap pricing suggestions
I have a shop in south Tampa, a trendy boutique area. I charge $6 per bar
of 3.5 oz soap and I've never had a single complaint! However, I did a
larger 6 oz bar of soap on a rope and priced it at $10 and couldn't sell it.
Bottom line, it really depends upon what your market will bear, your
customers (like mine) will indicate if you're priced too high. If you sell
out immediately of all of your soap, you've priced too low. Trial and
error.

Trista Page
Indigo Bee, Inc.
3205 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.