Re: [Victory21] self-draining Victory 21

Author: NAVSO Email Distribution List
To: victory21
Subject: Re: [Victory21] self-draining Victory 21
In the new boat the cockpit sole is slightly above the waterline.? A central drain at the aft end of the cockpit is connected by a short hose to a thru hull below the waterline.? I suggest a shut off valve if you install this arrangement.? I was always worried that the hose would leak and sink the boat at mooring.? The seats had small drains that connected by hose to the cockpit and then the main drain.