[Maccoolsfoothillb] Party on the Boulevard

Author: maccoolsadmin
To: maccoolsfoothillb
Subject: [Maccoolsfoothillb] Party on the Boulevard
Don't miss the fun tomorrow evening Thursday Aug. 27th from 6 -9PM.
It's the third annual Party on the Boulevard, where we close down the
street to traffic and throw a street party. Its in Layton on Heritage
Park Blvd. between the mall and the convention center. We will have
great food for the street party live music, a vintage car show, local
artist and farmers offering their goods plus Layton Police and Fire
Dept. with truck tours, face painters and much more. Don't miss the
fun, the weather is supposed to be perfect. Great fun and food for
the whole family and there is no admission.