Utah Democrats News Reform facts and upcoming events

Author: Utah Democrats News
To: utdemocrats_news
Subject: Utah Democrats News Reform facts and upcoming events

    Dear Friend,As the health care reform debate continues and rumors,
myths and outright lies about what is included in the various health
insurance reform proposals introduced in Congress continue to circulate, we
figured some resources you could use to sort things out might be helpful.
Please find below links to websites we hope will help you find out for
yourself what is contained in the legislation making its way through
Congress.Also, we have listed a couple of upcoming events you may be
interested in. We hope you can join fellow Democrats at these events in the
coming weeks. To stay up to date on Democratic Party events, candidate
events, or events sponsored by various organizations around Utah please
visit our website at www.utdemocrats.org and click on the calendar tab at
the top of our home page. Sincerely, Wayne HollandChair, Utah State
Democratic CommitteeWatch President Obama's weekly address Myths and
Morality in Health Insurance Reformdelivered on August 22, 2009 Or visit the
White House'
    Sam Granato for US Senate is hosting a BBQ!!When: Thursday, August
27, 2009 @ 6:30 pmWhere: Ray & Debbie Goodson's home, 3008 Fallentine Rd.,
SandyFor additional information call 801-867-1704 or email
samgranato@???
This Side by Side comparison of Major Health Care Reform Proposals
<http://www.kff.org/healthreform/sidebyside.cfm>

provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation

is an excellent way to learn more about what is actually contained in the

various bills proposed in Congress.

    Sam Granato for US Senate is hosting a BBQ!!When: Thursday, August
27, 2009 @ 6:30 pmWhere: Ray & Debbie Goodson's home, 3008 Fallentine Rd.,
SandyFor additional information call 801-867-1704 or email
samgranato@???

PLEASE JOIN
John Bennion, Bob Springmeyer,
Wayne Holland, Chairman/Utah State Democratic Committee
And Utah State Democratic Party Chair's Circle
In Welcoming
Ron Wyden
<http://www.utdemocrats.org/files/57101_57200/57146/file_57146.pdf>
DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR FROM OREGON
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Breakfast 7:00-8:30am
Alta Club
Chair's Circle Members: Complimentary
Friends of USDC: $50 per person
Payable to Utah State Democratic Committee
RSVP by 8/28/09 to
chairscircle@??? <mailto:chairscirlce@???>
or (801-328-1212, ext. 205)