[BBTC Info] Apology for email list

Author: General announcements and Promotional offers to members of BBTC
To: announcements
Subject: [BBTC Info] Apology for email list
Hello,
I was working on the email today, and thought that all problems with the email list were fixed. I WAS WRONG.
The list has now been disabled, until a better solution can be found.
I apologize for any problems this may have caused ...
The situation is regrettable.
Sincerely,
Barbara Applebaum
barbara@???

Confidentiality Statement:

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephone at 801-201-8923 and delete it from your system. Thank you.