[Maccoolsdistrict] Half price Appetizers Tuesday!

Author: maccools
To: maccoolsdistrict
Subject: [Maccoolsdistrict] Half price Appetizers Tuesday!

Welcome to ECoM - Electronic Communications of MacCool's! As a signed
up recipient of ECoM you will receive one to three e-mails per week
with updates, information and incentives!

They will be short, to the point and rewarding! Let us begin...

This Tuesday at MacCool's will be half price appetizer selections with
a 50% discount applied! Come to our house, MacCool's Public House!

(Half price appetizer discount does not apply on our lamb ribs. Some
other restrictions ands limitations exist. Please ask your server for
details. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Not valid on
March 17th.)