[Inkjet_news] Inkjet NEWS & Tips - Apr 4 2008 (weblink)

Author: InkjetNews
To: inkjet_news
Subject: [Inkjet_news] Inkjet NEWS & Tips - Apr 4 2008 (weblink)
CONTENTS of this newsletter:

* InkJetArt is launching a new shopping cart
* Help us test our new cart and get $5 off an order over $100
* EPSON "March Madness" extended through end of May
* New Moab brand media you might have missed but shouldn't
* Hahnemuhle releases new Bamboo art and Canvas media

read it online now at
<http://www.inkjetart.com/news/archive/IJN_2008-04-04.html>http://www.inkjetart.com/news/archive/IJN_2008-04-04.html
We will also be sending a second email with the full text so you can
read it offline if you wish.

ARCHIVE of previous "Inkjet NEWS & Tips" newsletters is available at:
http://www.inkjetART.com/news/archive/index.html

To be REMOVED from our list, or to UNSUBSCRIBE, go to:
http://www.inkjetART.com/news.html