[Firebirds-bu11-red] Game on April 12th. to be rescheduled!

Author: Maung Maung
To: firebirds-bu11-red
CC: magicpert
Subject: [Firebirds-bu11-red] Game on April 12th. to be rescheduled!
Dear parents, we have game on April 12th, Saturday at Tooele against SP Elite MA. Since I will be attending my son's tournament (FB BU 11 Black team at Performance Cup in Boise, April 12th and 13th), our team can not play on that day. I have contacted the other coach and he is willing to reschedule the game. I am waiting for his reply to find out possible alternate date and time. It is their home game. So, the place will be in Tooele. Sorry if this will create any inconvenience for you. Thank you for your support.