[Utah-firearms] FW: George W. Bush signs the most Draconian …

Author: Scott Bergeson
Subject: [Utah-firearms] FW: George W. Bush signs the most Draconian Gun law in US history!
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:19:01 -0000
From: Patriot Steven <patriotsteven@???>
To: TheCREST@???
Subject: C.R.E.S.T. George W. Bush signs
the most Draconian Gun law in US history!

Another message from Jack Blood.
Please forward far and wide.

QSD

http://jackblood.netfirms.com/home/headline.html

President Bush Signs H.R. 660, H.R. 3690, S. 863, and H.R. 2640:

H.R. 2640, the "NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007",
which requires accurate information on individuals
prohibited from possessing firearms to be transmitted by
State and local government and Federal agencies to the
Justice Department-administered National Instant Criminal
Background Check System (NICS); and provides incentives for
facilitating electronic transmission of such information
to NICS.

Our strategy going forward must be to EXPOSE this bill
and every alleged "conservative" that supported it. - I
tried for the better part of 6 months to stop this, and
the sad part is... The few of us that got out in front of
2640, were left for dead. - The double dealing that went
down here should be brought out into the light of day.

We were sold out by the NRA, the GOP, the media, our
Congress, and the UN. - I will still plan to protest
this friday, and I hope you will help SCREAM about this
until we get some satisfaction. - JB Read More [here]

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/01/20080108-7.html